ACC's Information Governance network's goal is to:
- Provide in-house counsel with a forum for discussing, collaborating, and addressing common information governance challenges that affect most corporations
- Educate in-house counsel about the changing nature of how information and data are used within an organization and identify the risks, cross-functional challenges, costs, legal responsibilities, and opportunities this represents.
- Develop and communicate practice policies, procedures, and best practice approaches for in-house counsel to work collaboratively to ensure the proper and legal control of information.
- Empower in-house counsel to provide relevant, helpful, and up-to-date advice on a broad spectrum of IG challenges to ensure that corporate information is protected, managed, and retrievable in accordance with legal and business requirements and meet business needs for streamlined access to information, data analytics, and the requisite technology to meet these needs across the enterprise.
- Help in-house counsel understand the benefits of looking at organizational information across the enterprise and reduces risk associated with siloed approaches
Joining a network is simple, and they are open to all members. Start exchanging your ideas and expertise today.